November ‘Visions’ published
A bumper climate change issue for OCS@50
9 November 2019
The larger-than-usual November edition of ‘Visions’ has been published. In keeping with current concerns it focuses on climate change and related issues. Click the image to download.
- What can we do about climate change?;
- Housing: making it fit for the future;
- Transport: speeding up the solutions;
- Climate action at Oxford University and in the community;
- OxClean: how green can we go?;
- Walking: free, fun and green!;
- Connecting Oxford: our views;
- How climate-friendly is your lifestyle?;
- The need for a county-wide plan and bold ambitions;
- OCS@50: the battle for Oxford 1969;
- Tourism: can we manage it better?
It also has the Winter programme of public talks and members-only walks and visits which you can also see on the Programme page