We warmly welcome local businesses, not-for-profit groups and educational bodies as members. They give us a vital link with the community and strengthen our influence on the decision makers in the city and county. We offer our grateful thanks to current members for their unwavering support.
See the list of current members.
As a corporate member you:
- have the opportunity to help shape our thinking about Oxford’s future. We meet many of our corporate supporters on a one-to-one basis to share concerns and discuss priorities for action
- receive priority invitations to any high-level seminars we run (recently, for example, on the West Central Oxford developments)
- are invited to the annual President’s Reception, held in a prestigious location, where you can meet senior officers, local decision makers and like-minded members
- receive our newsletters and other publications
- get all the benefits that individual members receive
- are listed on our website and key documents.
Fees for corporate members are:
Organisations with 10 employees or fewer: £100 p.a.
Organisations with more than 10 employees: £250 p.a.
We also welcome support in kind (for example meeting rooms, design and print, photography, admin and specialist support) in lieu or part-lieu of financial subscriptions. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this option.
How to join
Joining online and paying by Direct Debit through GoCardless helps keep down the load on our volunteer membership secretary. If you can pay this way we will be very grateful. Alternatively we can accept a single payment via PayPal. Please use the links below.
We understand that some organisations can only pay against an invoice. If this applies to you, or you have any other queries, please email our membership secretary who will send an invoice and details for you to pay by bank transfer.
10 employees or fewer
More than 10 employees