November 2020 ‘Visions’ published
Planning for recovery
12 November 2020
A wide-ranging look at how Oxford might – or could – develop. Click the image to download.
- Chairman’s introduction;
- ROQ centre
- Keith Holly legacy;
- Planning White Paper: our views;
- Trending in Oxford — planning report;
- Only connect — transport report;
- Next steps on rail;
- Planning for a green recovery;
- A century of Oxford council housing;
- Broad Street;
- Members’ survey results
This edition of Visions contains a full list of online talks for the Winter season. As restrictions due to coronavirus continue there are no walks or visits organised.