March 2020 ‘Visions’ published
Examining the issues in the city centre.
4 March 2020
This issue leads with a review of the problems facing the city centre and calls for an effective strategy for how it should develop. Click the image to download.
- Shaping the city centre for good
- A city centre strategy
- The need for a new vision
- Oxford’s canal: an asset to cherish
- The unequal struggle for affordable homes
- Transport: could more research help?
- A very special Blue Plaque
It also has the Spring programme of public talks and members-only walks and visits which you can also see on the Programme page