July 2021 ‘Visions’ published
All about planning.
20 July 2021
Planning should be boring! But proposed changes to the planning system at local level and the lack of joined-up planning at county and regional level raise issues that affect us all, and local voices need to be heard. Click the image to download.
- When the shouting stops: Hugh Ellis;
- Oxfordshire Plan 2050;
- New County Council;
- Land value capture: John Goddard;
- The fight for special places: Planning Group;
- Oxfordshire is special — debates: Ian Green;
- Covered Market survey results;
- Improving our rail network: Transport Group;
- Programme August—November;
- OCS people;
- Your letters