Annual Review 2020 & AGM
An online AGM on 18 March
18 February 2021
Our 52nd AGM will be held online and will be a short business meeting followed by a chance to ask questions or raise issues about Oxford or the Society.
We will send out a link to the meeting shortly before it takes place — so please save the date!
Thursday 18 March at 6.30pm
- President’s welcome
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of AGM held on 17 June 2020
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Annual report
- Accounts for 2020
- Vote of thanks to retiring Officers and Trustees
- Election of Officers for 2021-22
- Election of Committee Members for 2021-22
- Any other business of which notice has been given
- Open discussion
Please have this agenda with you along with the Annual Review of 2020 which was mailed with our March newsletter or can be downloaded here. The Review is our report to members. Copies of the minutes of the 2020 AGM and the full accounts for 2020 are available here on the website or from Vernon Porter, Hon Secretary
post: 67 Cunliffe Close, Oxford OX2 7BJ (please include SAE).