Annual Review 2019; AGM CANCELLED
Celebrating our first 50 years
5 March 2020
We have published our Annual Review 2019, giving an account of the Society’s work last year and a summary of the annual accounts.
In the light of the advice from HM Government to avoid non-essential social contact over the coming months, we regret that we have decided to cancel the AGM and the talk that was to precede it.
- Celebrating our first 50 years
- Celebrating our past, seizing the future
- Planning for quality
- Transport: addressing the problems
- Housing policy: grappling with the issues
- Oxfordshire Futures: managing growth
- A programme for everyone
- OxClean: still inspiring
- Blue Plaques in 2019
- On message
- Money matters in 2019
Click the image to download a copy of the Annual Review.